it just a poem

Wake up in the morning
I just got a dream
about you and me
so unbeliveable
I'm going to the bathroom
brush my teeth
splash the fresh water into my face
I'm really shock with that dream
Everything just going normally
until I get that dream again
but not when i sleep
but when i sit
That's you
You search for me
You call me
but is this normal
I'm not feeling alright
Everything seems diffrent
I'm not really sure
what is this called
but i'm sure
you are there
I'm falling into my dreams
everything just like dreams in my eyes
I'm flying to the heaven
heaven of the emptyness love
i'm not sure
i really confused
because its just a dream
and this is just my imagination
this is not real
just a poem

3 komentar:

  1. Haiiii Geviii.. Just landed here on your site.. Nice poem sist! :D

    BalasHapus
  2. hoho..tq sun...baru baca nih gw...haha...
    tq yo

    BalasHapus
  3. gakpape buuu.. yang semangat ya bloggingnya! gue juga baru mulai nih.. --" blog juga masih sepi

    BalasHapus